SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i've searched on the forum and online but i can't find a video or anything im looking for to show me how the 9-5 key works. i recently bought my 99 9-5 but it didn't come with the remote to unlock the car so i was stuck using the key directly, but i see that on ebay they sell the wireless remote but all the sellers that sell it don't have pictures of the buttons. my question is is their even buttons on the remote and if so can anyone just take a picture of their key so i can see how its suppose to look. thanks for your time

-Dave

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
eBay #310411211064 (search) has the right photos for you. Big black thing with three buttons.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks a lot i've been looking for those pictures for ever lol. One more question/ concern i do not think their is a saab dealership anywhere by me where else could they program the key?

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
Go to s aa b net dot com, click on 'Saab Mechanics' in the left column, search by state. My guess is that there are probably 30+ indy shops in New York.

·
Registered
3,951 Posts
Or you can can bye the key blank with the functions on the head and have that programed to your car.

·
Registered
3,951 Posts
you could get lucky at the junk yard; bye the key with all the locks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts