SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Well as a new owner of a 9-2X I've been keeping an eye out for fellow 9-2x drivers but it seems I have yet to see one on the road at the same time I am...I was wondering if sometime during the summer months any of you philly/jersey guys would want to set up a meet or something....

I think it would be sweet if a bunch of us 9-2x guys really showed our numbers(though few there may be) and got some people talking about our cars...

I know driving through the city I will occasionally get the guy looking wondering what car I am driving, imagine what it would be like with say hopefully 6 or more of us driving at the same time? people would definitely show some interest...I mean the car is different...

If you guys have any ideas please chime in, I'll also post on some WRX forums to see if we can get some "cousins" to come out...

thanks,

-Luna

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm picking up my car tomorrow and would be interested in getting a meet together at some point also. I'm starting to see a few more on the road so we may be able to get a small group in the area.

Do plan on doing any mods? I'm starting to put my list together and would interested to see what other owners where thinking of doing also.

Justin

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Excellent...what are you getting and what do you plan on doing...As for my 9-2x, I really don't plan on doing any mods besides a navigation head unit and some factory accessories...I think the car has plenty for me stock so I'm basically keeping it that way...

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OK...I've posted on saab92x.com the same request for a meet...one idea is to have it in Freehold so that the NYC guys could come out and we could have more 9-2xer's out and about. There is also a downtown cruise night in Freehold so it would be cool to have a bunch of us 9-2xers cruising together on night in freehold...

If you guys have other ideas please chime in...

·
Registered
4 Posts
I got a 9-2x Aero 5 spd with cold weather package. As far as upgrade go here's my initial list.

1) Sunroof, tint
2) 17" wheels
3) UTEC and cat-back

Then from there who knows.

·
Registered
3 Posts
That would be cool, I have yet to see another one in my area either. I have seen a few in Michigan while out there. But none out on the east coast.

Keep us posted on time and location.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I got info about the cruisin nights in Freehold, NJ.

They are the last thursday of each month, so I was hoping we could get together on either

Thursday July 28th or Thursday August 25th...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts