SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well ihave a friend thats gunna make me a 2.5" ss cat back exhaust with dual exit tips for 318.00!!! it will have a 40 series flowmaster muffler. should be sick!!
Tyler

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Hmmm, post a sound byte when you finish it up.

Just to let you know, the saabsport exhaust is around the exact same price as that.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea but the saab sport ... well now its something diff, has a center resonator and single tip. il copy tboy and go with the dual exit...

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
if i lived in phoenix i would do that lol

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
t_buck09 said:
yea but the saab sport ... well now its something diff, has a center resonator and single tip. il copy tboy and go with the dual exit...
To each his own, but I think genuinesaab got a new shipment of the saab sport.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea i just wanted a lil something outa the box ya know... lol il ship a 30pack for you to come out and do it mfyoung lol :D

·
Registered
771 Posts
t_buck09 said:
yea i just wanted a lil something outa the box ya know... lol il ship a 30pack for you to come out and do it mfyoung lol :D
don't temp me lol

god i wanna get outta az so bad right now, but i'm still broke, and i need new tires really really bad lol

plus you know... a ..uh ...fuel pump lol

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol trade one of those 30pack for a fp lol

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lol well if he made u work on dsm he should give it to u for free... thats a never ending job lol, my friends doing a rear engine lazer... im always helping him with that!!

·
Registered
771 Posts
t_buck09 said:
lol well if he made u work on dsm he should give it to u for free... thats a never ending job lol, my friends doing a rear engine lazer... im always helping him with that!!
omg i think i'm now certified to work on dsm, lets see i've literally written program for an ecu for one, replace a clutch 4 times, rebuilt two engines, and everything inbetween that

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lol im kinda the same. helping do a 3000gt swap into an eclipse, rear engine talon, 3 eclipse motors... the list moves on!!!!

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ParaMedic_Saab said:
I have the GS v2 DP and Saab Sport exhaust,, couldnt be happier with the sound and performance.. Highly recomend both if you have the means.
id love to do a down pipe BUT.... i own a v6 and no one makes a down pipe for the v6.

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
t_buck09 said:
id love to do a down pipe BUT.... i own a v6 and no one makes a down pipe for the v6.
Talk to Nick Taliaferro, he might be able to do something for you.

If not, I know Jak Stoll does some specialty stuff. (at least he told me he would)

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
ParaMedic_Saab said:
I have the GS v2 DP and Saab Sport exhaust,, couldnt be happier with the sound and performance.. Highly recomend both if you have the means.
what is the difference between V1 and V2?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts