SaabCentral Forums banner

61 - 80 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Convoy plan

Ok sounds like the plan. Everyone plan to be at the market basket prepared to LEAVE by 8:00.
If you will be participating in the convoy, please let me everyone know so we know how many we should be expecting!

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
there are a few guys from SAABlink on board as well!

this is shaping up to be good

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
excellent! I dont want this to be one of the many convoy's that fizzles out in the end so keep spreading the word!

·
Registered
181 Posts
I can meet up as well. will be coming fro the lakes region area. Just so I have it right, Im not sure if we are meeting in Concord or Hooksett? And the meeting time is 8 am?

·
Registered
168 Posts
I can meet up as well. will be coming fro the lakes region area. Just so I have it right, Im not sure if we are meeting in Concord or Hooksett? And the meeting time is 8 am?
We're meeting at hooksett mb and leaving at 8
I'm also from the lakes region, do you want to meet up somewhere near 93 and head down there together?

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
bumpity bump! this is coming right up, I'm getting excited.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Ill be there I'm coming from Rutland Vermont area with my 1990 tally red spg.
there is a caravan of at least a few cars coming from Bennington area if you wanted to try and hook up with them. Contact turbocon86 over on saablink/saabnet for details.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
See you folks there, hopefully the car is high enough to get onto the grass grounds.
haha, getting onto the lawn is no problem, it just depends if they park you over on the hill again like last year... maybe email pierre and have him put the SS's someplace flatter.

also, any chance Mike D has gotten in touch with you? He's down in MD for a few days doing work with Harvey and was hoping to get a ride back up with someone for SCD.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Weather is still looking great!
I'll have three cars on the field this year:
1973 Sonett III
1991 C900 Turbo 5 speed Vert
2001 9-3 Vert (top Viggen at Carlisle this year)

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'll be coming down 89 to join you guys in Hooksett. Hopefully some of the other guys from the last cruise with Cark will also show up!

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
getting pretty psyched! Going to spend the day tomorrow getting the 85 ready

61 - 80 of 120 Posts