SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I would like to get some interest going for Swedish car day 2012 in Boston this year. It would be great to get a convoy going for the people coming from Northern New England on this day. Any idea for this is welcome!

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
depending where you're coming from I could be interested. There could probably be 2 convoys... 1 from the 93 corridor, and another from ME and the seacoast area down 95.

I could be persuaded either way

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would be coming from the Hanover NH area so I would have to take 89 to 93. Either way, we should get all of the convoys to meet up somewhere like manchester so we could all come together and drive into boston.
Also, any convoy coming from 89 and 93 could come together in concord.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Is this Larz Anderson? I was at the German car day last weekend and it was unbelievable. That being said I dont think any really rare Swedish cars exist that I would be excited to see...

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok great...sounds like concord is the place! anyone else coming down 93 or 89 interested in a covoy into boston?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My idea was that we meet in the morning in concord and have a convoy to swedish car day location in boston. I think concord is a good spot to meet at for a convoy because 89 and 93 both run into concord. It would be great if everyone that is coming down 89 and 93 could meet here for a large convoy to the event. We can figure out details when we get closer, but i just wanted to get as many people as possible involved as i can, so spread the word!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Swedish Car Boston

I'll be coming from north central ma and could meet up on either 93 or 95 south or somewhere in southern new hampshire. looking forward to the day.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What it looks like to me is if the majority of us meet in concord, then we can either take 93 down or 293 down. I guess those of you that are south of NH could pick up the convoy on either of those routes depending on which we take. If anyone has an idea of a route from concord let us know!

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
I'm definitely looking forward to the convoy, but I may have to split off as we get close... I'm hoping to park along side a friend, Glen, with a similar car to mine... it would be really great if he and I were parked side by side, my 85 turbo in rose quartz and an Glen's (I wanna say 88?) beautiful rose quartz turbo!

1 - 20 of 120 Posts