SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
could be spending a little more time in here now i've bought this :lol:

i had one years ago but crashed it :roll: i like the flat fronted T16 better than the slopey fronts now but when i had a flat fronted one i wanted a slopey, theres no pleasing some people ;)

·
Registered
5,677 Posts
nice one :)

I'd been watching that one on ebay, and really fighting the urge to bid on it. You got a bargain.

If it ends up being too rusty you can use the engine in the 99 too :lol:

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
180 pounds???!!!! that makes me sick :cry:

you'd pay 2 grand for that here.

well done. :cheesy:

·
Registered
77 Posts
cinemarr said:
180 pounds???!!!! that makes me sick :cry:

you'd pay 2 grand for that here.

well done. :cheesy:
Hell yes i brought my 86 900 turbo for exactly 2 grand. With seats minimal rust that i hope to remove, if i can get it in perfect condition I hope to get $3000 - $4000

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
blackspear said:
Hell yes i brought my 86 900 turbo for exactly 2 grand. With seats minimal rust that i hope to remove, if i can get it in perfect condition I hope to get $3000 - $4000
and lots of driving pleasure in between I hope.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
very nice Jon :cool:

Paul

·
Registered
7,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
picked up the old girl today :lol: rather pleased i must say, the car drove with out fault the 75 miles home the body is in reasonable condition but it has a bit of rot on the pass' rear wheel arch and the pass; front wheel arch has rot just showing from under the skirt but not too bad however it has a saab central sticker in the window so does any one recagnis it as theirs it changed hands in june of this year and is still registered in the old owners name and address in northampton and the first few digdits in the reg no are B920*** cant rememder the rest :roll: any body ?

Doh! if you look at the pic the reg is quite clear :roll:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts