SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone I am new to this site and to Saabs.. I just picked up an 02 9-3 SE convertible.. I think I got a good deal on it.. It only has 61k on it and I only paid $8,500. Good deal or no?? its an Automatic thats the only part I don't like but I was willing to sacrafice because of price.. Well here are my pics tell me what you think.. Anyone wanting to trade my wood for no wood? I really don't like it in the car..

·
Registered
21,583 Posts
I think think you did well, price-wise, a convertible is what... 10% more than a sedan ???

I agree, the "wood" is an old-fashioned thing of the past....looks nice - just think of the added maintenance and price - if it were real..
Dash panels are so much alike, so unimaginative, so non-innovative..everyone copies Saab !!

·
Registered
7,876 Posts
Duuuude, nice looking vert :cool:

I love the color and the double Y spoke Aero wheels. Those are the best looking OEM wheels around.

Had you gone for an 03 instead you would've gotten the Viggen body kit and interior too. ;)

Preice wise, I think you did well for an 02 with low mileage :cheesy:

Nice background too. Good eye for photography.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
That was a great deal indeed! Not sure about your area; but around me that car and mileage is worth about $10,000-$12,000 easily. I love the contrast of the wood to the charcoal interior personally (I have the same car but in Steel Grey and Manual) but I know it isn't for everyone.

Keep an eye on that auction site that rhymes with May and you can probably find a plain dash cheap. :cheesy:

·
Registered
7,876 Posts
Heck, I have an immaculate black plain dash and will exchange it for the wood grain dash if you don't like it :cheesy:

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Great deal on a great car. Given the difference between yours and my '99 (age, mileage, and your auto) Id have to say you got about as good a deal as I did.

hkayssi said:
Had you gone for an 03 instead you would've gotten the Viggen body kit and interior too. ;)
Am I the only one who likes the base body kit better? Except the sides, that is.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yeah, I'm very happy since there is nothing wrong with it, cross my fingers. Mind is the 2.3L 5 speed. Looks much like yours, mine is black, black top and black and grey interior. Very pretty when washed and waxed like yours.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts