SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am to purchase a new car in the next 2 months, and I am looking at the newer Saab as one of the options. As I have been away from the fold, I have some questions for the knowledgeable.

My next car must have full ipod integration and bluetooth for cellular phone. Does the new GM radio support these two elements?

A press release stated that GM offers full ipod integration in their cars, so that question may be a bit silly. Nevertheless, can anyone confirm this?

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
It would seem not. There are a couple of other threads on this. That said some have put in / or are trying to put in the Pioneer AVIC which would then enable such things to be added to it.

·
Registered
759 Posts
No on the Ipod. All you get is a AUX-in port. I asked GM-corporate about this and they told me there was no plans to offer the GM Personal Audio Link system on the 9-3 (allows FULL ipod integration, songs/playlists on the screen,etc). This system is currently only on a few GM models.

Bluetooth integrated phone is available as a dealer accessory, but you have to install a bluetooth keypad on the dash, which I think is rather unsightly....looks very aftermarket.

Not sure on the 2008's but it appears interior-wise and electronic feature-wise the 2008's are pretty much identical to the 2007's

1 - 3 of 3 Posts