SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Indeed, she's pretty easy on the eyes! The new look of the 9-5 isn't too bad, I kinda like it.

·
Registered
601 Posts
I like the dual exaust, but the front looks less aggressive than before, I wonder what the Aero will look like with the body kit.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Very nice indeed.

It looks impressive and not too different from the original 9-5's but with a meaner look :).

Very Nice

Michael

·
Registered
642 Posts
Ugliest.... car... ever! :evil:

Why the hell would they take the 9-5 and slap the 9-X front end on it? And then take an ugly stick to the rear of the car? And dual exhuast? Does that mean they are putting that V-6 in there too? Can they be any more ruin the Saab image a little bit more? Possibly add a huge wing and spinners?

No wonder the head of Saab left. This is an embarassment.

·
Registered
202 Posts
That rear looks an awful lot like the BMW 5 series'. I don't think it looks bad, just less distinctive. The front end, however, yuck. That is not a Saab grill. Please give it back GM.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I am sorry to have to say this because i am a huge fan of the 9-5. If i had to make a choice between this and the new Audi A6 then the Audi would win every time. The shape of the car makes it look like a typical american saloon - boring.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts