SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, so i'm kinda new at this whole forum thing. I have been on BimmerForums and I am assuming that it is the same?

Anyways, on to the Saab. I just go a 1999 Saab 9-3 se turbo. She just got fitted for new struts and a new battery. 130k miles though. :( I was thinking about dropping her some, plus new wheels with a roof rack? Any suggestions on wheels and other ideas? Those would be great! Thanks so much!

Remember, I'm new hahaha don't hate

--Aje

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
We love pictures!!!

·
Registered
375 Posts
There are many choices when you drop the car. Koni, Vogtland and Eibach to name a few. I personally have the Koni's with stage 1 poly bushings and Bilstien Sport struts/shocks. Go over to the performance forum for 900NG/9-3 and there is tons of threads on suspension. I have a thread up with all of the upgrades I did for suspension with PICTURES. Check it out!

There are holes underneath the weather stripping above the doors where an OEM Thule rack can be installed. You can pick these up on eBay sometimes. They are pretty high quality too. I have a used one I picked up 4 years ago.

Hope this helps and welcome to the forum! Pictures are also nice as stated above!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts