Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!

I am the new (and proud) owner of a 99 SAAB 9-3 Turbo 5spd. I love the car, and I love it even more because i got it for $700 at a charity lot. It is absolutley mint.

Anyway, I am a mechanic and work on all my own cars and i thought scince I have never really worked on SAABs I would post a question here to see if there is any common remedies for my problem.

Currently the car's ABS and Brake warning lights are on. Also the speedometer does not work. I did search this forum for some answers and I read that this can be caused by a faulty ABS sensor in the left rear hub? I also read that it can be bad connections to the ABS module. I have cleaned all connections with no luck. I am hoping its not the ABS module.

I have an OTC Genisys scan-tool with ABS scanning ability, but I lack the proper cable for it. Does anyone know what is a good ABS scanner I can get that will scan this for me? I know they are pricey but if I can find one that does multiple makes I can add it to my toolbox at work.

If anyone has any idea where I should go with this please let me know :D. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
805 Posts
Youre in the wrong forum, but Id put money on the ABS module. Check BBA-reman.com. They redo em reasonably.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.