SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have finally done it, after failing to trade for a 9-3 a year and a half ago I bought one instead, a 04 9-3 Arc for 1,300$ at 170k, only problem is the codes. My normal mechanic Told me it was just a misfire then told me he doesn't have the ability to work on my car, then I went to advance and pulled up these codes: P1340; P0300; P0340; P1312

Ridiculous, right? I was hoping to have her sitting pretty and inspected for under 1,000$ but I'm worried now, so I came to the best place to find the best solutions from people who know their left saab from their right saab, I read a lot about fuel mixture and such but the car doesn't struggle or put, even on higher or swifter acceleration. So I'm thinking ignition issues, where should I order the parts for best quality for the price? And which parts should I get? Is this car worth cat backing or performance tuning or adding a cold air intake or anything like that or should I just clean it up and run her til she dies? Thank you guys so much for helping me out you have no idea how anxious I am to get this puppy rolling, I'm sick of my fluid leaking broken torque converter having e46 bmw,

·
Registered
167 Posts
Nice screen name lol. Sounds like a good deal depending on what those issues are.

·
Super Moderator
9,067 Posts
Faulty coil/s..before buying see coil sticky at the top of this forum..fill in your profile..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts