SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2008 9-5, black with white interior. The leather on my front seat is all torn up.
Any suggestions on recovering, getting a new seat or other ideas?
Thanks,
Edward

·
Registered
2008 Saab 9-3 Aero FWD 6MT
262 Posts
A used seat is probably your best bet. I imagine it can get expensive for a upholsterer to try and match the rest of the leather.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Pull the original covers off and contact lseat.com. They will give you a huge discount for a new pattern, like 50%. They charge 350 for front pair or rear pair, including headrests. My 9000 front covers were spot-on.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pull the original covers off and contact lseat.com. They will give you a huge discount for a new pattern, like 50%. They charge 350 for front pair or rear pair, including headrests. My 9000 front covers were spot-on.
I talked to them but then I will be without a seat cover for about a month or 2. What did you do without a seat cover for that time?

·
Registered
780 Posts
I talked to them but then I will be without a seat cover for about a month or 2. What did you do without a seat cover for that time?
My car is not being driven. I'm rebuilding it. Throw a beach towel over the cushions or grab a cheap stretch skin for the time being?.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts