SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys. im in the process of restoring the interior of my 9000 and have everything pretty much figured out but i cant seem to find new carpet for it..my last resort is custom molding it myself but thats a pain and much rather be able to just put it in. does anyone know of anyplace that does carpets for 9000's?
Thanks

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah those are just the mats, i need the entire actual carpet...i would just clean the one i have now but its just really stained from stuff spilling over the years.

·
Registered
292 Posts
TheNox said:
hey guys. im in the process of restoring the interior of my 9000 and have everything pretty much figured out but i cant seem to find new carpet for it..my last resort is custom molding it myself but thats a pain and much rather be able to just put it in. does anyone know of anyplace that does carpets for 9000's?
Thanks
Get a quote from a car interior upholsterer for doing the work after you take everything out, so all they have to do is lay the carpet, The labor to take everything apart is a big part of the job. So if they don't have to remove seats, trim, etc., its much cheaper.

I just did this with the headliner on my car. I removed and took the panels to the shop, they recovered them for $140. With removal and installation, it would have been close to $300.

·
Registered
230 Posts
TheNox said:
yeah those are just the mats, i need the entire actual carpet...i would just clean the one i have now but its just really stained from stuff spilling over the years.
The Saabsite link is for the carpet, not the mat. I looked at getting it for my 9-5 a while back. They are exactly as the original. Have a second look.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts