SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2011 9-5 Aero and the bright metal trim piece located behind the passenger-side rear window fell off...I've heard it referred to as the "hockey stick"! Please let me know if you might have one or if you have suggestions where I might find one.

Thanks!

Steve Alexander
Boise, ID

·
Super Moderator
1,653 Posts
If you have a few local salvage yards, you could check there first.
Agreed. Salvage yard is probably your only option as the part looks to be discontinued.
74E1A7BC-D3C5-4DE9-962E-530AE0E20F81.png

·
Registered
420 Posts
I have a 2011 9-5 Aero and the bright metal trim piece located behind the passenger-side rear window fell off...I've heard it referred to as the "hockey stick"! Please let me know if you might have one or if you have suggestions where I might find one.

Thanks!

Steve Alexander
Boise, ID
I would post another thread on the Marketplace on here, and make a WTB ad, someone might have one.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you have a few local salvage yards, you could check there first.
I thought of that but unfortunately, there are only 3 new version 9-5's in the Boise area as far as I know. The dealer here shut down before GM pulled the plug.

Thanks for the suggestion! I'll check in SLC, Seattle, & Portland...there might be one there.

Thanks again!

·
Registered
420 Posts
I thought of that but unfortunately, there are only 3 new version 9-5's in the Boise area as far as I know. The dealer here shut down before GM pulled the plug.

Thanks for the suggestion! I'll check in SLC, Seattle, & Portland...there might be one there.

Thanks again!
Good luck with your search, stay safe out there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts