SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife scruffed the underside of the front bumper (i think she did it while parking with one of thise concrete parking spot stop barriers) and with it managed to somehow trash the plastic cover which is under the front of the car. It is now hanging loose on one side and appears to be missing a chunk.

Is there a good online source i can order a new plastic cover from or is this something i have to take the car to the dealer for?

2006 9-3 2.0T

Thanks in advance.

P.S. If anyone has a source where i can order a new rear bumper cover (some idiot scratched it bad while the car was parked at a local store) it would be great as well.

·
Registered
759 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Got the exact part!!! Thanks!!! Only question is... the fasteners? One (where the chunk is missing) is lost so where can i buy it?

·
Registered
759 Posts
Here's the parts diagram with the clips and hardware listed.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Perfect! Thanks guys! Looks like i have to replace the black plastic under the front end and the small lip which is on the front bumper (kinda below it i guess). Man i wish my wife would be more considerate of how she treats the car...

·
Registered
759 Posts
Pixel said:
Perfect! Thanks guys! Looks like i have to replace the black plastic under the front end and the small lip which is on the front bumper (kinda below it i guess). Man i wish my wife would be more considerate of how she treats the car...
Man do I hear you there. My wife scraped the front underside (the same piece as yours) of the bumper on a parking barrier within 2 weeks of ownership of our 2007. :evil:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So i finally get to replace the air shield... i had no problem taking it off but there is a wiring plug which goes right through a plastic bracket which is part of the air shield. I need to unplug it before i can take the shield off and i can not figure out how the hell to unplug it. Please help.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts