SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
i like the asa's the best. the top one i think is ugly in my opinion and the bottom rim 18 inch are really heavy

·
Registered
56 Posts
Just a little feedback:

1) I had 18" Borbet Type FS and loved them however, living in New England I bent about one a year. Would not be a big deal except see #2 ...

2) 18" Borbet Type FS are apparently discontinued which sucks because now I have three good rims and a very minute chance of finding a fourth to fix a bent one.

Whether warranted or not I'll be shying away from Borbet in the future.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Appreciate the heads up but I have tried that.

I use a shop out here that has been pretty good in the past, however, they can't straighten this one out. It was walloped pretty good where two different levels of pavement came together in a construction zone.

In fact, it bent both fronts at the time and they fixed one but couldn't get the other.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I got them from TireRack originally. They have the Type FS but no longer in 18". Also, note that they have the 17x7 at closeout. Not sure if the 17x8 will follow soon after.

·
Registered
300 Posts
the asa em9's would definitely look the best. i have a friend with a white ng900 but he just got a black ng900. those wheels look great on both cars.

also, those borbets look like something that might go well on an older fairlady z or something. best of luck in your decision :cheesy:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
if you want the EM9's, I know someone in boston selling a set....
next time I see her online, I'll ask for you. shoot me a PM or IM on AIM

1 - 11 of 11 Posts