SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so my 2004 aero all of a sudden while driving on the highway all of a sudden started like bucking out of no where. then it went away. drove the car like 30 miles after I first noticed it. and it got so bad if I hit the peddle too hard it would buck and not go.. I noticed that if I slowly excelled I could get it up to speed. if the turbo went into the orange it would buck. Got it home. went to start it up and had difficulty. started up and it was running like crap. it would not even move. i could push on gas and nothing. No engine like will turn on. I changed the Boost control valve and turbo bypass valve and checked all hoses. undid the battery for over a hour and no change. I also changed the fuel filter. and tested the pressure for fuel and got pressure every time. I just ordered a new DI shipped 2 days ago hoping its that. also going to change the NGKs when I get the new DI...the spark plugs are not even 6 months old and spaced correctly. anyone have any Idea of what it might be?? I am lost. thank you..

·
Registered
68 Posts
Sounds like ignition cassette. You are on the correct path in my opinion. I had the same problem in mine. Now I'm dealing with on blown turbo :cry:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts