SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A pickup truck turned too sharply pulling out of a parking stall next to our 2011 9-5 and it's rear wheel caught the front bumper cover and ripped it off along with lots of other plastic bits on the left side. Fortunately his insurance company is covering everything to the tune of almost $5k. The only hitch is that neither the body shop nor I have been able to find the plastic wheel arch liner. A few sites look like they have them but when contacted they tell us they are back ordered and do not know when or if they are coming in.

Does anyone know of a source for these or possibly a substitute other than lots of duct tape?

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
1,449 Posts
A pickup truck turned too sharply pulling out of a parking stall next to our 2011 9-5 and it's rear wheel caught the front bumper cover and ripped it off along with lots of other plastic bits on the left side. Fortunately his insurance company is covering everything to the tune of almost $5k. The only hitch is that neither the body shop nor I have been able to find the plastic wheel arch liner. A few sites look like they have them but when contacted they tell us they are back ordered and do not know when or if they are coming in.

Does anyone know of a source for these or possibly a substitute other than lots of duct tape?

Thanks
They have been unavailable for a few years now. I tried to buy some last year for one of my NG 9-5’s as well and had no luck. Orio’s support of the NG 9-5 continues to be underwhelming, to put it politely. :roll:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts