SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lowered the car last summer. Front left Xenon headlamp cuts off about 15 feet shorter than the right headlamp. How do I get this readjusted? And will it stay adjusted or set itself low again? 2007 93 Aero Sedan lowered on Vogtland springs.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I think the saab dealership might help you with that. Or if you have a manual, there's a detailed instruction how to adjust the headlamp. It involves having a car parked at leveled ground and a wall in front at certain distance. I don't remember well.
I had mine adjusted at the dealer and it took them less than 10 min to do it.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
You have to face a wall...they tell you how many feet away to be on level ground in the manual. You turn the key on so the car auto levels, then turn it off, but not all the way so the lights stay lit. Then there are two holes above the headlight that take a hex key...one is up down, one is left right. Could not be more simple.....make the cut off match on the wall, and be sure they both end up at the right height...also explained in yor manual. You can adjust your OEM fogs with the same tool, but there is no detail for that, it's up to youru taste. I have found that the fogs come adjusted way to low from the factory....

Sean

1 - 3 of 3 Posts