SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
This video is weird - it's not even running.

If however I got the right time/picture, then I believe those would be the stock double-twin spoke Aero wheels, made bigger using photoshop.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Those are stock. And either thats a really nice show car or it's a completely fake pshop. I can't tell.

·
Super Moderator
9,465 Posts
that was a photoshop done by someone on here,turned a 4 door into a 2 with no handles...

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
yea that photo is chopped because he uses the same photo like 3 times in that video. and its a 2 door. now that is cool:cheesy:

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
i like the wheels at 1:05.

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
Hey gang, I was watching this vid on youtube. At 1:21, can anybody ID the wheels on the gray 93? If this car belongs to any SC member, you got a sick lookin 93!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzzaRGKNdU0
This video is weird - it's not even running.

If however I got the right time/picture, then I believe those would be the stock double-twin spoke Aero wheels, made bigger using photoshop.
Here's the pic in question, along with the original car tagged in the corner. (Not my artwork by the way, just happen to have a copy of both pics)

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Here's the pic in question, along with the original car tagged in the corner. (Not my artwork by the way, just happen to have a copy of both pics)

always thought a coupe version of the 93 would look awesome.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts