SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I work for an independent shop in Branford CT. We have a supplier for keys currently and the Saab factory tools to program them. We all know how rediculously hard it is to get this done, and for $299 we'll give you a key and program it to your car; right then and there for you. If anyone is interested in this, feel free to PM me and I can give you our location. We service all imports and have been in business for 10 years now.

Mods: If this is against T&C's please let me know. I know how big of a pain it is to get these things programmed, and while I do work for this company I feel it could be helpful to the community.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
mine was like $112 and change when i got a new key fob, key cut, and program

·
Super Moderator
3,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Sorry guys, thought this would be helpful I honstely didn't know they went for so little. I've seen the keys on eBay go for over $300 for just the key alone. Also, good luck finding a saab dealer. Tons of eBay sellers offer the keys, however a lot of times they are not brand new, and not all of those can be reprogramed.

If it helps somebody then we're happy to do so, if it's too expensive then go the alternative routes. Also, Nordic speed's keys are out of stock. When our keys are out of stock, we sell them for $29.99. We called litterally almost every Saab dealer in the North East and couldn't find keys; we purchased these keys overseas to help our customers and thought we would extend this the offer to the online community.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Relax gentleman...

He wasn't aware, he posted without knowing, and voila. He has been informed... Let's not let this thread get crazy.

·
Registered
362 Posts
How much for the key alone? I'm in chicago, too far from Connecticut lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts