SaabCentral Forums banner

Names for all hoses??

804 views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  davidlytle 
#1 · (Edited)
what is the proper name for a hose with 3 ends??? that is going to water pump.
is this one a tough one?

and names for other hoses??

i only know a hose called "by pass" hose, but i dont know which one it is :(

thank u ..

#5 ·
Steve Corgan said:
"Famboyant Florgie" Whoa! What is that?
I'ts a nonsense, all-purpose, almost one-size-fits all word that was used by a small circle of Cape-Cod motel maintenence "engineers" (myself included) about twenty-five years ago, for various bits of plumbing and electrical hardware with names that would not come to mind during conversation. It does'nt mean anything and it can be anything, like a "thingamajig" or a "whatchamacallit". I thought it would be nice to finally assign it to something specific.

#6 ·
grif900 said:
I'ts a nonsense, all-purpose, almost one-size-fits all word that was used by a small circle of Cape-Cod motel maintenence "engineers" (myself included) about twenty-five years ago, for various bits of plumbing and electrical hardware with names that would not come to mind during conversation. It does'nt mean anything and it can be anything, like a "thingamajig" or a "whatchamacallit"
I would just call it a florgie, I mean a flamboyant florgie would be more like a heater hose with a floral print on it :lol:

#8 ·
grif900 said:
Just Florgie would be good too. I'm flexible...Hey, how about fllexible florgie?
flexible florgie, that's good :cheesy:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.