SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found a few good links with listings of what speakers fit. They also sell the adapters. A little pricey but at least they publish good info.

What speakers fit:
click here

Kits they sell:
click here

Good luck to everyone. I'll soon be installing something. When I do I'll try and get some pics up.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the board. If you get your stuff in before me post some pics. I haven't had my 9-2x for over a week now. There was a paint issue on the roof and they are fixing it at their body shop. Plus adding in some free accessories. How many is yet to be seen.

Salesman is great though because he has let me have his 9-5 Aero while they are working on mine. Ah the air conditioned seats are a wonderful thing in Texas.

_________
tx92x

·
Registered
14 Posts
That's awesome, I saw the 9-5 has that feature, how many other car in that price range has that feature???

What city or dealorship are you dealing with? I may have to check them out since the one I have is trying to sell me a demo, and it has scratches on the side...

I have yet to find the exact car, but soon I hope...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We're dealing with the Sewell Saab of Grapevine TX. Basically dead center of DFW. The guy I'm dealing with has been great.

We bought a 9-2x and a 9-3 and so far they both great.

As for the vented seats it only comes on the 9-5 for $995. Pricey but a nice option. With the GM discount it puts it around $35k. It has a great sound system and good power. If I could afford it I'd get it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts