SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,170 Posts
You could probably do with enlarging them to about 800 px wide maximum, and keeping the resolution at 72 dpi. That way they'll fill the screen but without horizontal scrolling on most monitors.

·
Registered
9,170 Posts
I think the 56k refers to modem speed/dial-up.

I don't know how you've got the pics from your camera to the computer, but to get them that small means they have usually been resized at some point. If the originals are larger it would be possible to resize them less, if that makes sense. There's a guide here.

Looks nice anyway.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yea the thing needs a little work, needs a paint job, almost all of the "bodykit". Right now I'm working on getting the headliner fixed. Oh yea and speaking of that does anyone know where I could find the cardboard piece that you put the fabric on? I know theres no aftermarket and I guess the only place would be a junkyard.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Not quite sure what you mean by "bodykit"...the turbo model like yours didn't have a body kit per se.

Since you're in St. Paul, have you tried The Foreign Service in Roseville? They're an indy mechanic and has several old Saabs in their lot. Not sure I would let them touch my car mechanically again unless it was the owner, but they might be a source for some parts at least.

·
Registered
18,382 Posts
MrScary said:
Yea the thing needs a little work, needs a paint job, almost all of the "bodykit". Right now I'm working on getting the headliner fixed. Oh yea and speaking of that does anyone know where I could find the cardboard piece that you put the fabric on? I know theres no aftermarket and I guess the only place would be a junkyard.
Junkyards are full of drooping headliners. Once I was lucky and scored one that wasn't falling at all. Otherwise should be very inexpensive. On a hatchback it comes right out the back easily.

·
Registered
9,170 Posts
cinemarr said:
surely 56k is extinct by now at least in the west and europe?
Probably. Except here. Apparently we can get broadband as of last month, so that's something to look forward to. Moderating some of the 5-page picture threads on here using dial-up has been sheer joy :roll: ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts