SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, I've owned "Lady" for 6 weeks now, so it was time. After spending alot of time researching posts on here (Thanks all, some fantastic info on here)... I made the decision. So, changed coils for brand new ones, changed spark plugs for NGK Iridium LFR7AIX's gapped at 0.8mm. Checked the whole car over and with it only having 65k miles on her, nothing was untoward.

So, over to AURA Tuning and this is what they've produced with an uprated actuator and a custom remap!!! It's incredible driving experience now, like a completely different car! Thanks to Leighton as he's worked magic here and thanks to everyone on here, without you guys and the information around the auto box, I'd have never had the bottle to do it!!! :cool:;ol;:cool:

Headline figures... standard this particular 2006 Saab allegedly is... 246bhp and 258lbs of torque.

Now running 318.5bhp and 443.6lbs torque (601nm). That's an increase of 72.5bhp and 185.6lbs of torque. Plus, there's around 300bhp all over the range as well. Unfortunatley I couldn't do a before run simply because we needed to switch the actuator and we wouldn't have time for pre runs, cool down and change.

http://www.pugheaven.co.uk/LadyRemap.jpg

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice. Huge difference from standard. ;ol;
Goes like stink now, very happy with it. With an uprated Turbo the torque wouldn't drop off so much me thinks... lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts