SaabCentral Forums banner

1881 - 1900 of 1901 Posts

·
Registered
1,244 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Beautiful...what a great adventure you both have been on together! Great Job on her!

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,889
Thank you my friend. Glad you like what I have done to my seat cover. :) By the way I sold my Bimmer yesterday and got me a Volvo. This is more a practical car to use for me at the winter time .

·
Registered
228 Posts
Thank you my friend. Glad you like what I have done to my seat cover. :) By the way I sold my Bimmer yesterday and got me a Volvo. This is more a practical car to use for me at the winter time .

Wow the Bimmer was a nice car and you did a lot of work on it. The Volvo Wagon would be a nicer car for the winter.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,891
Yes you have a point there. Will not do the same kind of work with the Volvo. But something has I to do. So have started to wrap part of the cover with carbon folie for the 2 din player.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,893
Hehe, that's true. But I will not use more money on this car then more or less necessary . But since the steering wheel was not nice to look at and use. I put an cover on it and is now more or less like new. Cost me only 8 USD :)

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,895
Its ok dude. :) Got me a sub woofer and a amplifier for more or less nothing. 500 w rms on the sub, so its ok. But I had to make it more nice looking. Must have some sound in the Volvo you know. So it doesn't get too boring and drive the car. :)

So it went from this.

To this.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Its ok dude. :) Got me a sub woofer and a amplifier for more or less nothing. 500 w rms on the sub, so its ok. But I had to make it more nice looking. Must have some sound in the Volvo you know. So it doesn't get too boring and drive the car. :)

So it went from this.

To this.

Your signature color. ;)

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,897
Hehe you say something there. But in this case is just that I had red rubber paint and the led light in a drawer. So that`s why I used it. And it will later on fit the led lights I will use on the instrument and climate control unit.

In first place is not my intention to do too much on this car. But when I start to work on the car it is hard to stop. :LOL:

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,898
Then have I park the Saab for the winter. Going to miss him but what can I do.
:)
And he keep up the nice looking. No change since I paint him four years ago.

Last wash for the season that I did today.

P1014505.jpg

And some pictures that I also took today.

P1014536.jpg

P1014533.jpg

P1014521.jpg

P1014530.jpg

P1014543.jpg

P1014540.jpg

And then sleep well.

P1014549.jpg

·
Registered
228 Posts
This is still my favorite car. I even have my background picture set to it. I still can't believe you did all this work from your parking garage. To bad you have to store it during the winter months. Does it have a heated blanket...lol:p

1881 - 1900 of 1901 Posts