1841 - 1860 of 1901 Posts

·
Registered
1,244 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Back again

I am just now getting back to reading your post. I had sold my house about a year ago and had been homeless. Didn't have a way to keep up with ya.

Car is looking really good. Wish my 9-5 wagon look at good as yours. I still have mine. It is starting to be love hate relationship. Trans is starting to go so hoping the changing of the fluid will help.
Looking forward in what is next with the Norwegian Saab:D

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,850
Hello my friend. Long time no see. :)

Yes I remember that you were in a difficult situation for a year ago. But I hope now that everything is fine with you and yours.

And yes my Norwegian Saab is running well now. But there is always something for me to work on. You know me that I always coming up with some new ideas. So what is next, we just have to wait and see. Since am not sure myself. :lol:

I have to see but my plan for the next winter is to build me a new engine from scratch. With t5 block and t7 top. And then get out between 400 to 500 hp. Never done this before. But I will handle it as I always do. :)

See you. :)

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,853
Then is time to fill the ac system.

Ordered.

And later on I will replace the power and ground wiring in the engine bay. As you Americans call big 3. But I think it will be big 4 or 5. And I will mostly use 0 gauge wires.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,857
Mostly I manage without a/c but during periods of summer it is okay to have. It is also important for me that everything on the car work as it should.

But I get your drift. :)

1841 - 1860 of 1901 Posts