SaabCentral Forums banner

1781 - 1800 of 1901 Posts

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,782
lets see Nordic-Machine. I had the subwoofer box including the sub`s on the scales. And the weight is 55 kg. Including the amplifier, isolation, wiring and so on. I will think around 80 kg.

And thank you :)

·
Registered
1,244 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Do not agree with you there Atokad. The car have 285 hp on the wheels and 440 nm. So the extra 80 kg have more or less nothing to say.
I have no doubt that it goes just fine! My point was that I don't think you're very concerned with making the car super lightweight and adding a little weight wasn't going to hurt.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,790
I have no doubt that it goes just fine! My point was that I don't think you're very concerned with making the car super lightweight and adding a little weight wasn't going to hurt.

Yes you have a point there. And you have to remember that I am 59 years old, and drive like an old lady. Or maybe not. :)

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,791
PS What's the paint code for this? is it Laser Red, the same as the 9-3?

This color is Imola red who come in two shades And I have the light one. I think that color was from 98 to 00. And in 01 they use laser red.

And thank you. :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
This color is Imola red who come in two shades And I have the light one. I think that color was from 98 to 00. And in 01 they use laser red.

And thank you. :)

I thought it looked different to laser red. Much nicer. Went to see a 9-3 in laser red last week. Just didn’t like it at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,260 Posts
Most likely no, he does all his own work when he can, he wrapped stock handles in CF.

Not sure if its vinyl or real CF.

If its real I wonder if he will add epoxy to coat it.

1781 - 1800 of 1901 Posts