SaabCentral Forums banner
2261 - 2268 of 2268 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Never mind, I figured it myself.
Hi Bent,

I realize this "oil vapor" problem came up some time ago.

I have a similar flaw. My maptun turbo seems to be "pushing" oil into the cobra pipe. I am
also running Maptun Stage 3 tuning.

What did you find out about this problem? I don't think its leakage through the turbo seals.

best regards,

--frankb

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,263 · (Edited)
Here is information about how orders for the road to 350hp is by now. This is completely new to me. So it will be exciting to see how the end result will be.
🙂

ORDERED.

Newly renovated original Mitsubishi TD04 19T Turbo
2 new camshafts from a non turbo T5 engine
8 aero exhaust valves
King Cobra 06-09
16 new valve lifters

ALREADY IN HOUSE

Intake valves
Reinforced springs to the top
Packing set to the top
Gasket for turbo
Crank bearing
Sealing plug cylinder head
Cylinder head bolts
Pistons T5
Piston rings
Oil ring
Throttle gasket
Petrol pump DW 200 255l
Engine oil: 4l Castrol
Oil filter Original
Fuel pressure regulator 3.5 bar
Exhaust bandage

The T5 pistons are sent away, for and turn them down by 1.1mm

So now there will only be the purchase of larger nozzles, coolant, new tuning program and that I want and replace the KL racing intercooler with a DO88 intercooler.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Well as I remember Frank. I had two problems one is that the engine went to lean...

Then I got me an original TD04-15 from Maptun.
Thanks for the clarification, Bent.

I'm having my Maptun supplied 19T turbo pulled in an attempt to isolate the oil leaking into my DO88
intercooler. I'll probably create a new thread once I learn something of value.

best regards,
--frankb

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,266 ·
Then the T5 pistons have taken off 1.1mm on the top. And the grooves for the rings are clean thoroughly. And then it has been taken away some degrees that were not good. So here a thorough work has been done. So then it remains for me when I get them back to polish them. As well as get pistons and rods to and get the same weight.
🙂

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,268 ·
Then I got some parts for rebuilding of the engine.

TD04-19XT turbo short nose 6 # exhaust housing, with a more powerful wastegate. The Core is renovated and high-speed balanced, according to all the rules of the art with new bearings, seals, etc. It is also ported and fine-tuned the exhaust housing inside for better air through flow.

New T5 camshaft.

B206I, B204I, B204L 1994-98 Exhaust 9145640
B206I, B204I, B204L 1994-98 Intake 9145632 - 240g

The Aero valves have been cleaned and refurbished.

And the pistons are cleaned in the piston ring grooves and removed some degrees that were not good. So then it remains and get everyone in equal weight, as well as polish them.

Then I ordered a DO88 intercooler. Today I have a KL Racing intercooler, which is probably good enough. But I want the DO88.

2261 - 2268 of 2268 Posts