SaabCentral Forums banner
2221 - 2240 of 2268 Posts

·
Registered
11,790 Posts
Mimmi

So you are sure that you can not get this folding mirror to work with ignition on/of? I mean and have read that it is possible. But that is maybe wrong.
Not without modifications. You need relay etc.
Ng 9-3 with eSid2/3 you can.

·
Registered
11,790 Posts
Pic shows door harnesses.
You need dash wiring harness (or make it).

·
Registered
11,790 Posts
Dash harness? No.
Folding switch harness is not separate harness, it is part of dash harness (when car has folding mirrors).

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,226 ·
Ok Mimmi, then I need to find a part car who have the folding mirror installed and then take out what I need of the harness. As I also need the harness inside the front doors. Well I got it better now and know what I need to do. Thank you.

By the way have take the last cleaning of the car for this season and parked it. But will move the car on November 14 to a dray location.

·
Premium Member
946 Posts
Not to diminish your work but I think that fuel rail would look great with just clear…then again it’s your car and we all enjoy your updates!

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,230 ·
Not to diminish your work but I think that fuel rail would look great with just clear…then again it’s your car and we all enjoy your updates!

Well shaggy you do not diminish my work by saying what you think. :) But in this case I think it will be nice in blue and yellow paint since I have so many parts with that colors in my engine bay now. But it is also not a big deal since it is under the red cover. So I will paint it and then we will see how it will look like when I install it. See you :)

·
Registered
11,790 Posts
I hope that you have intact dimming mirror glass. What I see in pic is notorious violet haze.
That will only expand and it can cause also double sight.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,239 ·
I do so as well. So we have to see if Bent can work it out or not. :)

By the way today I grinding the new intake valve and had water on the chamber for the valves for an hour and there was no leaking. But it take some time with grinding to get it to stop leaking water. And tomorrow I will install the springs. Only on the intake side since I need to find Aero valve. Or I have to wait until I remove the cylinder head who is on the engine today. The one you see on the pictures is for an 2.0l And I can not use them.

And since I will get seat covers in red and black I will also change the seats belt in red. I told you this build will never end hehe. :)

This seats covers is only to show some type of covers and not what I will use. Have to find a pro. to do the job for me.

2221 - 2240 of 2268 Posts