SaabCentral Forums banner
2141 - 2157 of 2157 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Wow that is major work. Not counting what you'll have to do to the headliner. I had a sunroof in my Saab 9-5 wagon. Didn't really like it. Just made the car hotter. Never really opened it maybe once or twice a year. Parts on those fail quit often. Check the plastic clips that hold the air dam. Those break all the time. When they do you can't close the roof.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,144 ·
Here we have different opinions according to that and use a sunroof. I will use the sunroof as often as possible depending on the weather. Well it will be a challenge as I have not done anything similar before. So if it turns out that it gets too complicated and get off the roof of the part car, I give it up. But we have to see. :)

·
Registered
268 Posts
Here we have different opinions according to that and use a sunroof. I will use the sunroof as often as possible depending on the weather. Well it will be a challenge as I have not done anything similar before. So if it turns out that it gets too complicated and get off the roof of the part car, I give it up. But we have to see. :)
Good luck. Hope it works out for you.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,151 · (Edited)
Then I have come a little further according to replacement of the roof. Windshield outside, and everything else that is needed and dismantled is done. So then the next thing is to cover up inside, and drill out my own roof. Agreed with a Windshield company at Jessheim, that they will install a new Windshield when the roof is installed. And then it carries to painter for new paint. By the way I will use glue from Wurth and not 3M.

2141 - 2157 of 2157 Posts