SaabCentral Forums banner

2101 - 2120 of 2132 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Hehe you say something, shaggy. :)

Then I work with the spring cleaning. And for now I working on the engine compartment. Where I still have a few hours of work left. For and get it the way I want.

And this is how, the engine compartment appears so far.

Cause I sold my Saab and now I don't have one....lol

·
Registered
263 Posts
Thank you, qwikredline. It is always nice to get some constructive feedback. And since I am totally green when is come to quaife diffs this was helpfull. :)

Then the Saab has got a fire extinguisher that is always nice to have.

Got the Volvo V70 2.0l Turbo for USD 450,- The last owner was going to send it to the junkyard. But I so it as a nice minor project so I bought it. And it soon going to be a good car again. :)

Some pictures from when I bought the car and now.

Did you dye the interior all black? I am looking at possibly getting a V70 5T, but the leather is bad on the seats.

·
Registered
263 Posts
That is a really cool looking building. Love the car. Need you to build me one...lol

·
Registered
263 Posts
Thank you, qwikredline. It is always nice to get some constructive feedback. And since I am totally green when is come to quaife diffs this was helpfull. :)

Then the Saab has got a fire extinguisher that is always nice to have.

Got the Volvo V70 2.0l Turbo for USD 450,- The last owner was going to send it to the junkyard. But I so it as a nice minor project so I bought it. And it soon going to be a good car again. :)

Some pictures from when I bought the car and now.

What year is the volvo?

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,112 · (Edited)

·
Registered
263 Posts
And the art under the roof lightning up in the dark. So next Friday I will take some pictures late. But if I build you a car like this I will be in a retirement home when am done. :)
Retirement, Probably so. I just came across a 9-5 estate Aero for sale same color as yours with the 5 speed here in my town. Rare to find them here with the 5speed.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,116 ·
Retirement, Probably so. I just came across a 9-5 estate Aero for sale same color as yours with the 5 speed here in my town. Rare to find them here with the 5speed.
So are you going to buy it? And if so you have to put a picture out here. :)

When is coming to the Volvo I have notis that it been some oil on my parking place so yesterday I check that out including that I so the end of the muffler is missing. And the exhaust is more or less rotten ut to the cat. And the oil leak coming from oil pressure switch. So I have to fix that.

·
Registered
2006 9-5 BIO POWER
17 Posts
So are you going to buy it? And if so you have to put a picture out here. :)

When is coming to the Volvo I have notis that it been some oil on my parking place so yesterday I check that out including that I so the end of the muffler is missing. And the exhaust is more or less rotten ut to the cat. And the oil leak coming from oil pressure switch. So I have to fix that.

That volvo dosent seem too bad. My 06' 9-5 has alot of rust and defects.....🙄 Also what are your plans with this project?

2101 - 2120 of 2132 Posts