SaabCentral Forums banner

2061 - 2080 of 2116 Posts

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,063 ·
Has annoyed me, that the result on the driver's door cover did not get as good result as desired. Which again was the first door, I put leather on. So was lucky the other day, finding the same type of door cover, with a guy who sold parts from a 06 mod. Where is from the same model, as the one I have. So then it becomes to do the job again. But this time it will be perfect done.

Then has the brackets under the seats got leather. So then the seats should be happy, to stand soft and well, for the next and upcoming seasons.

·
Registered
9,636 Posts
How you took those metal cliprings off?

·
Registered
260 Posts
I thought the door panels look okay. Guess that was the 10 foot view. I am sure you would have it perfect looking good.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,067 ·
I thought the door panels look okay. Guess that was the 10 foot view. I am sure you would have it perfect looking good.

Hehe, I was able to see some bumps from some distance. First time I do this and it is not easy to do it like a professional but I do my best.

And thank you. :)

·
Registered
260 Posts
That Dash is awesome. You either don't have a job or you have way too much time on your hands. I am moving to Norway..lol
Still my favorite car. I have it as my background on my computer. But one thing that is killing me. You did all that work and details, but you don't even have WeatherTech floor mats.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,080 ·
Yes it has taken some time to do the last work of leather. But I have work on this through the winter. And that is only dashboard, door and center cover. But it has been a challenge since it the first time I have done this kind of work. As every panel who got leather is different. But I think the end result is ok. And now car smells like a million dollar. :)

And this is all the panels in the car who is got leather. And the price just for the leather and glue is around USD 3000,-

2061 - 2080 of 2116 Posts