·
Registered
11,140 Posts
Lookin' good....

What size are those? 17?

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
They look pretty sweet....at first they look similiar to stock rims on the 2001's....but then you notice the deep polished lip

·
Registered
487 Posts
looks mint!!

hey did you send your car into eurotuner?? i swear it's in readers rides haha

·
Registered
330 Posts
looks fantastic, did you get them from tire rack?

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cole thats exactly what i thought and many others as well.. i love em

Coley no i didnt get the from tirerack..

and Tele no that is not my car... do some reading about my car on my site or around these sites and u will notice i dont have an ecu upgrade and i do have the stock se skirts which ifirc the one in eurotuner does not have...

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Wow, looks nice! So that means you have a total of four set of wheels now right!?

-stock SE wheels
-Vikings
-Vig's
-ATS

Man! and I'm wondering where I'm gonna come up with the dough to replace my set!

Tboy

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol the stockers were sold.... the viggens are for sale, and the vikings are for sale... i have no use for those

·
Registered
418 Posts
Nice choice of rims, Rico! I don't think I've seen those before... Your car looks TIGHT!

Any rubbing issues with the tires you have ? What size are they, so I know what to get for myself next time?

BTW, I'll have your heatshield ready for you next wednesday night at KK.

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
oooo another custom heatshield I wanna see!

I just re-painted mine it came out better this time. I also used a thin coating of reflective transparent paint on the silver "turbo" logo this time. When you see it in the sun, at certain angles, it will blind you. no kidding!:eek: it literally LIGHTS UP.:lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts