SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys
i,ve just bought a 95 cse turbo auto. i think it is the mutt,s nuts and i,m wondering where to start on a few mods. the exhaust has a little hole in it so maybe that is the place to start :roll: , but i,m open to suggestions so how about a few pointers btw i,m not a bottomless pit of cash so please keep it realistic.
thank you
ps i also need tyres what size can i fit on my original 3 spoke alloys??? :p

·
Registered
7,975 Posts
welcome to saab central, im sure there will be lots of advice on its way, you have a good car to start with , is it a full blown turbo or the eco engine ? ie does it have a boost gauge? if so its a full blown monster

we also have an unritten rule on saab central that all new cars have to have there pictures posted, its the law :lol:

as for the wheels, are they 15" or 16" rims

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i think it is the light one though i,m not sure there is a needle indicator which reads turbo/apc which goes from white through to red so maybe you could tell me........the wheels are 15" btw where do i post pics :p

·
Registered
640 Posts
the apc / boost gauge is fitted usually on the ones with high boost.. otherwise the needle would be at the middle of it all the time.

as for the pictures, you can post them on any web space that allows free hosting and then copy the links here.

update: here is an example - http://www.propichosting.com/

·
Registered
311 Posts
Hello and welcome. nice looking car and i bet it looks even better in daylight!

there are a lots of Saabers around you, even a few to be seen during the wageslave hours in the city centre. im around cathedral street in a silver aero so give us a wave.

enjoy what looks like a cracking car.

Punchinella

ps. generally..anyone out there driving a black Carlsson on the M74 during rush hour with dark glass? nice ;)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hurrah it is a monster after all.......:lol:
i did the vin check and it says it is a full pressure turbo
thanx for the tip. maybe someone could tell me where i can get an exhaust without breaking the bank. i,d like to de-cat and fit a free flow exhaust but i don,t know where to start looking .........any tips, or suggestions for mods would be appreciated or even usefull websites.
thanx again :cheesy:

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
need a new part for a broken one? www.eeuroparts.com
need a perf. part? :
www.genuinesaab.com
www.abbottracing.com/2003/index.htm
www.elkparts.com for you UK folks
www.saabperformanceparts.com
www.thesaabsite.com

this concludes my broadcast day,,... good night

-=tristan=-

PS welcome nice car, wish mind had that nice a paintjob still :D enjoy i have the same car, only a 91 :D it HAULS when it wants to

PPS also a decent mod if you want, throw in a manual boost controller, turn teh psi(bar) up a little, say .. 10-12 psi i think you'll like it :D get the TurboXS it's what i have goes to 15psi and is great :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts