SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd post some pics of my new (to me) 93.

I've traded in my 2003 SS Aero for a 2006 registered, MY07, 93 Sport Wagon. It's a Vector (UK trim level) 1.9 Turbo Diesel 150 BHP. It already had the 175BHP Hirsch tuning before I bought it, So I had the garage add the Hirsch dual exhaust system to compliment it, and due to a delivery delay, I was given a set of Hirsch pedals free of charge. Picked her up yesterday, so not had a lot of chance to give her a blast yet.
Here she is :

Steve.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Hey, nice ride! Never realized how nice the hatchbacks look :).

Hope you like it so far. Any mods planned for it??? Do you like it better than your old car?

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dustin_D said:
Hey, nice ride! Never realized how nice the hatchbacks look :).

Hope you like it so far. Any mods planned for it??? Do you like it better than your old car?
Thanks.
Not really had chance to drive it properly yet as I'm working nights at the moment, but I have noticed there is a lot less turbo lag than the Aero had. The power and performance is down only a little on this one as my Aero was standard (210BHP), but my new car is Hirsched (175BHP), and the ride is more comfy as it hasn't got the sports suspension.

As for mods : DIY mesh grill at some point and hopefully 18" wheels when my bank balance and priorities allow. would love the Hirsch 18" to go with the rest of the Hirsch stuff, but the are quite expensive.

Steve.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Wow!
I wish we could get Diesel here in the States.

The torque ratings are really impressive on that car. Hows the MPG?
Ever consider Bio or Veggie oil conversion?
Cheers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts