SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was guided here by the heavens I s'pose, or was it that broken link at dancinggirlsgonebongo.com? Anyhow, what a great forum! It will definitley cost me less to browse all these topics instead of hanging out at the local saab dealer. So, Just a quick hola to all here.

I am going to stumble outside and try to put some foglights on my princess... she drives in beauty like the night. No no, she teaches torches to burn bright!

Pass the Vanilla extract and party on... The Halos beat Texas!

For the love of SAAB,

Rich
uh oh.. I feel another palpitation coming on !!!! Time to go get another Triple Venti Frappucino!!AGHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
nutcase said:
Ok, I'm scared!

Welcome to Saab Central.

I think :p
This coming from someone who calls himself 'Nutcase'?

Welcome!

·
Registered
314 Posts
Welcome to SAAB Central

·
Registered
261 Posts
i must confess........saabaholism is one addiction that i won't work "the twelve steps"..............although i can see that we will have to consume a little more coffee to keep up with rich...............being from the land of coffee stands on EVERY corner, that comes quite naturaly....

allen
92 900s vert

·
Registered
154 Posts
I used to think i was a Saabaholic, then i met Rich, the man who set the curve.

Palpitation said:
uh oh.. I feel another palpitation coming on !!!! Time to go get another Triple Venti Frappucino!!AGHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
nutcase said:
I have one thing to say:

Wibble.
Get those pencils out of your nose :cheesy:

(For those who don't get it: The references here are to Rowan Atkinson's World War I parody series, Blackadder Goes Forth.)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts