SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every morning 15 minutes after leaving home, the engine is warm...
And I have a dual carriage way (that's English) where I can take her up to 6,300 rpm, she cuts at 160 kmh or 100 mph.
What bliss what power, knowing that you are only in 3rd:cheesy:
What a way to start the day:)
Thank you Saab.

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Me and my father raced today and I kept up with his Aero while in 3rd and 4th gear. His is an automatic and I have minor bolt on's, so that could be the reason... it made me happy! :suprised;

·
Registered
563 Posts
when i get a ppc for my aero.. then i too will join the smile club... at the moment i have a slight grin.. and yes... third is lurrrvely :)

By the way david... didn't you have a problem with your ecu? Is it sorted now? If i remember you reset it with your ppc didn't you?

·
Registered
9,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, when I went into "limp mode" I "rebooted" it with my BSR PPC and all is well.
Another item, I e-mailed BSR and they confirmed that on my model when tuning it will only read unto 62% and then say 'Done Unplug"

And now am living with a different but real Saab problem. The steering assistance pump is failing and I cannot turn the wheel without reving to over 1,000. makes parking a little difficult and scared it will cut out on slow corners. Saab France have ordered the part from Sweden, trust they will find the time to fix it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts