SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
all you need is 4 decent old plug wires and a cheap lay on style spark checker.

remove and flip DI cassette over. you may have to cut the boots a little depending on the old wires. get metal tip down into each coil make sure rubber is pretty tight together. attach other ends to their plugs. crank car and check spark. let's you check for those tricky missfires that happen under heavy loads; )

all that being said anybody have a used cassette I could borrow:)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Slightly off topic but if anybody needs a DI cassette, I have 6 extra ones laying around that are in perfect working condition. I am in Fairfax,VA. You can pick it up or just cover my shipping cost and you can have it free.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Slightly off topic but if anybody needs a DI cassette let me know. I have 4 extra ones laying around that are in great shape. I can meet you in Northern VA area or cover my shipping cost and its yours.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
id love to get my gands on one of those cassettes you've got my cars sitting at my shop till I can get money up to get a nrw one.
if anybody has any question or comments on this way of testing DI cassette feel free to contact me at [email protected]

·
Registered
1 Posts
Slightly off topic but if anybody needs a DI cassette, I have 6 extra ones laying around that are in perfect working condition. I am in Fairfax,VA. You can pick it up or just cover my shipping cost and you can have it free.

Hi there,

If you still have any of those cassettes around I'd be really grateful for one.I'm not near you but I'd pay the shipping no problem.

·
Registered
1 Posts
DICs?

Slightly off topic but if anybody needs a DI cassette let me know. I have 4 extra ones laying around that are in great shape. I can meet you in Northern VA area or cover my shipping cost and its yours.
If you still have any of those DICs left, I'll take one. I'm in zip 01833.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Dic

usmc 88,

I was stationed at the Arlington Hall station after coming home from overseas, but I'm in zip 46526 (northern Indiana) now.

I'm also looking for a spare red DIC cassette and will pay shipping if you have any left.

Thanks for your service.

·
Registered
20 Posts
DI coil pack

I have a 1991 Saab 9000 with one coil out on the DI. I am in Oregon and if you still have a good one, I will pay to get one out to Oregon.

Let me know

[email protected]

442 Positive 100% feedbacks on eBay kuzano id

·
Registered
3 Posts
I've sold my 2000 9-3, and I also still have an old DI cassette here at the house. I'm not positive whether it's fully functioning or not, but I can give it to anyone who wants to come by for it, or pay for the shipping on it. It's a black one.

zip - 92014 - Northern San Diego area

let me now if you want it.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I have a revision D cassette that I believe to be faulty. I think I might need 2 DICs if anyone has a couple I'd pay shipping and then some. I know this thread is older but doesn't hurt to check.

2001 9-5 3.0L V6 Turbo.

The plugs are black and the cover is silver/grey.

Much appreciated.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello I'm pretty new here and to owning a Saab. But I was wondering if anyone has a di cassette they would be willing to part with. I live in Minneapolis, MN and need one ASAP and have no problem paying for it and/or shipping. Thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts