SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering what everyones opinon on MP ECU's and exhaust systems. Compared to group 9, or JT systems. and a stage 1 or 2 ECU, is it still a daily driver ? My goal eventually is a 220-250 hp daily driver. Thanks

Cheers

·
Registered
9,423 Posts
Welcome aboard, guess it's slow tonight. Just try a search under MP in this forum and you should get plenty or insight. Most of us have some MP product or another. The ECU's and full exhausts are both new products. Everyone who has insight into the ECU's said they are well thought out. As for the full 3 inch exhaust, you may want to reconsider and just get the DP unless you plan on going stage 3 at least. I would imagine that a 3 inch exhaust is probably not a big benefit unless you are pushing stage 3 w/ maybe a bigger turbo. MP has a 3 inch dp that constructs to fit the 2.5 inch exhaust that seems to be a popular combo. In the past, MP has had problems w/ quality control on the downpipes, specifically fitment. They seem to be working it out though. A popular exhaust to swap out is the saab sport exhaust, which is 2.5 inches. Or you could just swap out the center and rear mufflers for free flowing units.

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
bkrell said:
Just try a search under MP in this forum and you should get plenty or insight.
You can't search for three letter words for smaller, oh moderator.

·
Registered
11,030 Posts
MP Performance do seem to offer good value for money with their modifications, they have had problems with fit before now and you can wait a long time for their products to arrive. I get the impression they have a lot of work on their cards at the moment, so if you're on a tight deadline you may have problems.

·
Registered
9,423 Posts
stromer said:
You can't search for three letter words for smaller, oh moderator.
Well, try MP Performance, downpipe, intercooler, etc. All of these will have MP mensions Mr. Sillybuns.:cheesy:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts