SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone placed an order or had any experiences with MP Performance in the US? I see they have a 3" downpipe for the 9-5 and some other goodies. It looks like they will have a new website this weekend.

http://www.mpperformance.com/

Thanks,

Peter

·
Registered
22,211 Posts
Yes I have bought a stainless steel delivery pipe from them, what a nightmare, ending up paying someone else to "make it fit" they also promised to source some reducers but never did either :roll:

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Chris... Being new to the Saab world I have not yet made any upgrade purchases but have checked out a couple sites. Like anyone else, I value good service, and being delt with honestly . Thanks again.

Peter

·
Registered
22,211 Posts
Peter you may have more luck, at least you are on the same continent :p

·
Registered
525 Posts
I don't think the folks at MP had much experience with 9-5 before, but their 9-3/900 products work very well. I've had a chance to install some of their goodies on several cars, including a 9-3 downpipe, and it was a perfect fit.

You can also get a downpipe from Nick Taliaferro or Jak Stoll.

·
Registered
525 Posts
On, yeah, of course! You can also get a downpipe et al from NGB ;), although you probably won't be happy about the shipping rates from Moscow. I'd say Montana is your best bet.

·
Registered
22,211 Posts
Russian slange huh :p

G

·
For those that dont read Russian, i will try to translate...

NGB said:
аа канацкий друк нна :))):cheesy:
Dip, my car is so much faster than yours..

dip said:
афтар, учи албанский!
No way Ruskie mines well quicker than yours..

NGB said:
ЗМ !! Лошок !!! n\m 13 169!!!:cheesy:
Your avin a laugh arnt you I can do 169kms in 13 gear!!!:cheesy:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts