SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yep thats right the 9-3 MOT is due in a couple of weeks so i put it though this morning and it passed which didnt supprise me but i got an advisery note which did, 1 of my antiroll bar drop liks has a little play in it :eek: these were only replace last year when i did my poly bushes and i've only done a few thousand miles since :roll:

·
Registered
21,583 Posts
boxman said:
yep thats right the 9-3 MOT is due in a couple of weeks so i put it though this morning and it passed which didn't surprise me but i got an advisory note which did, 1 of my antiroll bar drop links has a little play in it :eek: these were only replace last year when i did my poly bushes and I've only done a few thousand miles since :roll:
Boxman, this "MOT" seems to be one tough and probably costly inspection.
So the drop link has some play ??
How much, 10 thousands of an inch ??
How can this possibly affect the NORMAL handling ??

We car drivers did benefit for a long time (since day one) with people in power who either loved the automobiles or were neutral..

Now the safety-nazis, tree huggers, environmentalists and all their supporters are in power and the automobile may become too costly for many.
Not a good situation..

·
Registered
7,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it can be expensive but it shouldnt be cus as long as the car is kept in tip top condition it will pass the MOT, as mine did, but when things that have been replace like the drop link start to ware prematurely its a consern ;oops:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts