SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well if you don't know already, I'm seraching around for a turbo upgrade now before I do the ecu. I was browsing jak's site and saw the jsp turbo way down bottom on the T5 section. There it lists a JSP t25 turbo. In the description it says that this upgrade is bigger than the td04-18 t and that the compressor wheel is the same size as a t3/60. The price is $700 plus $200 core. So this would be more than the standard td04 route, but I'm wondering how it compares. He says it is a bolt in unit compared to the Mitsu turbos.

So who knows much about this turbo? So its just a t25 housing with the upgraded compressor wheel? Won't this be weak in the higher end? But since its so expensive I'm wondering if its really a ringer. To be better than the 18t is saying something. But then its probably new or at least in excellent condition, so that would cost some.

I'm going to email jak, but being a holiday weekend, S/C may be a faster method to tide me over with info until he gets back to me.

·
Registered
642 Posts
jak does great work, not to sure of the specific's of the turbo, but I just sent him my turbo I bought off ebay to be inspected and mockup a custom inlet pipe. Also bought a 3"dp from him.

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I definatly trust him. Fomr what I've heard his customer service is right up there with Nick's.

·
Registered
642 Posts
yea, Jak is all about the customer service. Just give him a call im sure he'd be more than happy to discuss it with you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts