SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Would Like To Add Bigger Fuel Injectors. What Would I Need To Do To Do This? I Know I Cant Just Add Bigger Ones. Also How Much Bigger Can I Go? Were Can I Get Them?

What Would Anyone Recomend?

I Want To Try All Kinds Of Stuff Its Fun To See What Works And What Dont ! Lol=} Chuck

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
GO-SAAB-GO said:
I Would Like To Add Bigger Fuel Injectors. What Would I Need To Do To Do This? I Know I Cant Just Add Bigger Ones. Also How Much Bigger Can I Go? Were Can I Get Them?

What Would Anyone Recomend?

I Want To Try All Kinds Of Stuff Its Fun To See What Works And What Dont ! Lol=} Chuck
You dont need bigger injectors unless your changing your software. And even then, and Fuel Pressure Regulator is usually sufficient. Unless your planning on like 350+ whp then a FPR will be fine.

·
Registered
138 Posts
You might be better spending your money on a good ultrasonic clean and new seals, at least then you'll have a nice set of matched injectors that will behave like new...

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
what is an ultrasonic clen n new seals
Pete67 said:
You might be better spending your money on a good ultrasonic clean and new seals, at least then you'll have a nice set of matched injectors that will behave like new...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts