SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been reading around the forums for a few days making a list of things I want to do to my car. I'm 17 years old and drive a 2001 9-3 2.0 T7. I have many things I want to do but I want to find the absolute best prices for the US.

1.) 3"Downpipe
2.)Lowering Springs
3.)6000K HID kit :cool:
4.)Intake

Any ideas as to what I can do for around $600? I am in desperate need! I hope I'm not already annoying you guys ;oops: - I've search around already, just in search of opinions now. Thanks!

Taylor

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OK- waiting for MP Performance to be back up. I am going to go with the suspension and intake stuff- saving for exhaust guys! Thanks a ton- I'll be sure to post pics.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Should I buy new springs from Eibach or anything of that sort? I am buying an SMBC and a rear anti-sway bar as I speak. Hopefully this stuff will be easy to install- you guys are a big help!:D

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Also: The SMBC is better for me than a MBC correct? This car is AUTOMATIC and I don't know if that would make a huge difference or not. I'm just a newb- please help me!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
How do I do the DIY intake, install the SMBC, and take off the silencer? I can't get to "Eric's" site and am totally clueless- sorry to be such an annoyance! ;oops:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
So how am I supposed to do anything with a T7 intake:roll:? I really don't want to spend much money on an intake- I've gotten about $1300 for graduation total so maybe I should just spend all of it at once and get a nordic or BSR package- any ideas??? Thankyou so much!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Already taken care of the K&N filter. That was the first mod I ever did right when I purchased the car. I just put some new headlights in that are pushing 130W. They are extremely white and have the HID look I was going for in the first place. I bought them for about $20 because I work at Best Buy and get a crapload off. Thanks for the help!:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.