SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12,353 Posts
Since there's no arrow pointing to something specific, I am guessing that you are asking about the port to the left of the lead light adjuster. That's one of two ports for the air conditioning system and has nothing to do with miss fires.

Miss fires are normally due to old/wrong spark plugs, wrong gap or a failing DI Cassette... Ron

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Would this cause a missfire?
Your photo is a little hard to see what you are talking about. If anyone else missed it, the DIC is sitting upside down over the headlight. It looks like a piece may have broken off? I would think as long as each spark plug has good contact with the coil pack it shouldn't misfire. Are you experiencing any problems? Please post another photo showing the whole DIC (and preferably not on a phone camera) so we can better see what you are talking about.

falcon21

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry bout the terrible picture quality and bad placement but theres a hairline fracture along the DIC car started misfiring a few days ago so i removed the cassette and this is what ive founnd car dont hesitate just sound like a misfire from the talepipe

1 - 5 of 5 Posts