SaabCentral Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,887 Posts
Yes, 1 seal is inside the pump under the metal cannister. Easy peazy. If #4 isn't getting sufficient fuel (as it is furthest) then sounds like a fueling issue. Have you checked fuel pressure?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Yes, 1 seal is inside the pump under the metal cannister. Easy peazy. If #4 isn't getting sufficient fuel (as it is furthest) then sounds like a fueling issue. Have you checked fuel pressure?
I did, 2.4 bar at idle and 2.9 bar under load, yet I discarted that possibility since with different spark plugs, 1 and 3 are the ones with the higher misfire counts...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
if it was me i'd be going to stock plugs to see if the misfire count is still high..T8 is picky when it comes to plugs...

get rid of the bosch and fit oe and report back NGK PFR6T-10G or D..
Orinigal SAAB/NGK PFR6D-10G are mounted right now, tried 3 different sets of spark plugs just to diagnose. Misfire count with OEM spark plugs reaches 3 digits in a few minutes.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #26

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Is there a chance that you could check with the previous owner of the car if it was remapped? By the way are you in the UK?
I did, he told me that at some point they had to take a look at the ECU because the car was not running as it should, but that's all I could take... I'm from Spain, but parts are way cheaper over there with current pound to euro rates.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts