SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all so had the ecu replaced due to flooding on all 4 cylinders.
So new problem is when I would drive once in awhile I would get engine shaking and it would go away. So went to leave work on Thursday car was shaking bad at startup so let it warm up to hopefully help and it smoothed out. Went to drive away and it started shaking bad then stalled after making a metallic squeak. So tried restarting and it died right away so tried again and reved it up and it stayed on so let it idle then tried driving and almost stalled so brought it into the service bay and it starts like knocking and rattling and after a few minutes stopped. So next day started diagnostics and got one code for knock detection circuit no activity one for random misfire and the other I don’t remember so checked the misfire counters and they were in the thousands. So we reset the counters and took it out back to try driving and when you try to speed it up it rapidly misfires then stalls. And then after a few runs it wouldn’t restart and we pushed it in then I got a code for B3057-48 control module not added then another B1019-36 SID, internal fault. Having a compression and leak down test tomorrow done any thoughts as to the culprit?

·
Super Moderator
20,240 Posts
how do the plugs look

1 - 4 of 4 Posts