SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got a saab1.9tid 2008cab and I have big problem with limited performance light on..ihave changed all from the pump ,filter high pressure pump and the pressure senser on the pump and the rail line sensor and it is still going into that mode..oh and changed all the injectors as well albeit from another motor that had a good running engine the dpf filter has been flushed out and a new exhaust and still I get low pressure fuel on the pc...…..anyone can give me another idea cos I,m aloss with it..im in Coalville ravenstone area ..any mechanic be interested in this challenge I would appreciate their interest or can advise me of another action...I am not a fullblown mechanic but quite good with engines...electrics are my nightmare and this has puzzeled 2 guys that are....so at my end with it now ….help in other words lol

·
Super Moderator
8,657 Posts
so the orange eml light is on.or are you saying it's says LP on the sid there is no LP light....either get the car scanned for fault codes..never a good idea just to throw parts at it.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Like the previous post, check codes as you'll be throwing cash at it, and changing parts for no reason.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
You have clogged DPF. You need TECH2 to make forced cleaning burning.
If this not helping, you need to remove DPF and you will need a suitable solvent for reconstitution. This will take about 12-24h and DPF must be capped and placed vertical.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts